Re: need help for PostgreSQL consistency check mechanism

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: need help for PostgreSQL consistency check mechanism
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 2009-04-24 at 09:03 +0800, Chen, Dongdong (GE Healthcare) wrote:
> What is the mechanism about automatic recovery when startup? I read the
> PostgreSQL document and didnt find anything about this. can you specify
> that, pls?

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/wal-intro.html

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> Thank you so much!
>

> B.R.
>
> ChenDongdong

PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org
   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/
   The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997

От: "Chen, Dongdong (GE Healthcare)"
Сообщение: Re: need help for PostgreSQL consistency check mechanism