Re: PL compilations ignores LDFLAGS

От Zdenek Kotala
Тема Re: PL compilations ignores LDFLAGS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Zdenek Kotala píše v čt 23. 04. 2009 v 16:50 +0200:
> I hit a problem with libtcl.so that LDFLAGS is not propagated. The same
> problem is with other PL languages as well.
>
> Is it intention or a bug?

I'm looking on Makefile.shlib and I see there strange line:

# Insert -L from LDFLAGS after any -L already present in SHLIB_LINK
SHLIB_LINK := $(filter -L%, $(SHLIB_LINK)) $(filter -L%, $(LDFLAGS)) $(filter-out -L%, $(SHLIB_LINK))

It seems to me that one of these line are not correct. But anyway I lost -R somewhere.
Zdenek