Re: need information

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: need information
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2009-04-15 at 17:15 +0200, Albe Laurenz wrote:

> As to your questions:
>
> Question 1 is wrong, because Npgsql is no commercial .NET data provider.
> That's the main advantage: it is open source.

This is actually a misconception. Open Source doesn't disqualify it as
commercial. It disqualifies it as proprietary. I can make money
providing consulting for Npgsql, that makes it commercial or at least
the opportunity for it to be commercial.

Not to be pedantic but let's be accurate with our data. We are database
people after all :)

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--