Re: Regression failure on RHEL 4 w/ PostgreSQL 8.4 beta1

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Regression failure on RHEL 4 w/ PostgreSQL 8.4 beta1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > I'm getting the following failure on RHEL 4:
>
> > http://www.gunduz.org/temp/regression.out
> > http://www.gunduz.org/temp/regression.diffs
>
> This test is checking whether you have working 64-bit-tzdata support.
> It seems you don't.
>
> If you built with --with-system-tzdata, and RHEL4 doesn't include
> 64-bit tzdata files, then this failure would be expected.  (I'm not
> totally sure about the second premise, but some quick digging in
> the specfile's changelog suggests that Red Hat only started to
> support 64-bit tzdata in RHEL5.)

So what changed between 8.3 and 8.4? Same box can build 8.3 with
--with-system-tzdata .

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr                  http://www.gunduz.org

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: proposal: add columns created and altered to pg_proc and pg_class