Re: BUG #13879: include_dir directive not working

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #13879: include_dir directive not working
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
andreas.dewes@7scientists.com writes:
> It seems that the `include_dir` directive does not work at all in this
> Postgres version.

AFAICT, it works just fine: at least, the Postgres server doesn't have
any problem with it that I can see.

> When I run `pg_lsclusters` (or any other Postgres command), I get `invalid
> data directory error`.

This sounds like a bug in pg_lsclusters, which you should report to the
authors thereof.  That program is not a part of the core Postgres
distribution.  I think the Debian/Ubuntu packagers are probably the
right people to report to.