Re: automatically generating node support functions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: automatically generating node support functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2022-07-11 16:17:28 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
>> Sorry if I'm being dense, but why do we have to duplicate the list of
>> files instead of having gen_node_support.pl just sort whatever list
>> the build system provides to it?

> Because right now there's two buildsystems already (look at
> Solution.pm). Looks like we'll briefly have three, then two again.

There are two things we need: (1) be sure that the build system knows
about all the files of interest, and (2) process them in the correct
order, which is *not* alphabetical.  "Just sort" won't achieve either.

Сообщение: Re: automatically generating node support functions
Сообщение: Re: automatically generating node support functions