Re: [HACKERS] Create language syntax is not proper in pg_dumpall and not working using pg_upgrade

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Create language syntax is not proper in pg_dumpall and not working using pg_upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I'm not sure what you're arguing for here.

Robert wants perfection, of course ;-).  As do we all.  But there are
only so many hours in the day, and rejiggering pg_dump's rules about
how to dump PLs is just way down the to-do list.  I'm going to go do
something with more tangible benefit, like see if we can make its
REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW commands come out at the right time.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Create language syntax is not proper in pg_dumpall andnot working using pg_upgrade
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Create language syntax is not proper in pg_dumpall and not working using pg_upgrade