Re: extensible options syntax for replication parser?

От Sergei Kornilov
Тема Re: extensible options syntax for replication parser?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

Thanks, I missed this thread.

> +        <term><literal>CHECKPOINT { 'fast' | 'spread' }</replaceable></literal></term>

Unpaired </replaceable> tag in docs.

That was all I noticed in 0001. Still not sure where is the difference between "change NOWAIT to WAIT" and "change
NOWAITto something else descriptive". But fine, I can live with WAIT. (one note: the exact command is visible to the
userwhen log_replication_commands is enabled, not completely hidden)

0002 breaks "create subscription (with create_slot true)" when the publish server is an earlier version:

postgres=# create subscription test CONNECTION 'host=127.0.0.1 user=postgres' PUBLICATION test with (create_slot =
true);
ERROR:  could not create replication slot "test": ERROR:  syntax error

regards, Sergei