Re: US printing requirements for this spring?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: US printing requirements for this spring?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 22:15 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> All,

> I'm thinking:
>
> 1000 4-page Brochures
> 2000 "What is PostgreSQL?" Flyers
>
> However, we might want some 8.4 Release flyers instead of the latter.

We should print on demand except for the 4 page flyers. Single page
printing is relatively cheap and we should use the gracious offers to
print from folks like Garden Grove to items that are not easy to print
on demand.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--