Re: 8.4 release planning (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Automatic view update rules)

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: 8.4 release planning (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Automatic view update rules)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 22:56 -0500, Robert Haas wrote:

> > Since it's going to take us two weeks to clean up the other loose ends
> > anyway, there's no harm in letting Simon and Heikki try to complete the
> > patch by then.  But I'll happily lay a side bet with you about what the
> > situation will be two weeks from now.
>
> I think Tom wins this bet, since it's now been four weeks.  In fact,
> he was being optimistic: the loose ends aren't cleaned up either
> (based on a review of the wiki, we're about half way there: six
> patches have been committed in the intervening time and seven remain
> in the queue).

I agree. It is time to move on.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -
http://www.commandprompt.com/ The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: xpath processing brain dead
От: KaiGai Kohei
Сообщение: Re: 8.4 release planning (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Automatic view update rules)