Re: Portable database ... ?

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Portable database ... ?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Fri, 2009-02-20 at 18:44 +0100, Florian v. Savigny wrote:

> I see ... I understand people have been trying to reverse-engineer
> NTFS for more than a decade now, and yet no solution is really mature
> (I am inferring this from the fact that it is not a standard option
> with any Linux distro).

I don't use MS Windows, however I use ntfs-3g on my Fedora to transfer
some files to my wife's USB drive, and I did not have any issues over
the last few months:

http://www.ntfs-3g.org/

Of course, everyone will question its reliability for a database server
(I do it, too).

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE