Re: how to do this select?

От Yi Zhao
Тема Re: how to do this select?
Re: how to do this select?  ("A. Kretschmer" <andreas.kretschmer@schollglas.com>)
Список pgsql-general
ok, thanks, I will create a new message when I post next time.

about my question, I think distinct can't solve my problem, because I
want to get more than one rows. if there is more  than (or equal) 2 (eg:
2, 3, 4, 100 ...)rows have the same value of column 'b' , I want to get
only 2 rows. if lesse than 2, I want get all the result of them.

ps: I' think, the *2* in my example is not appropriate, how about 10,
50?

thanks.