Re: When adding millions of rows at once, getting out of disk space errors

От Mark Roberts
Тема Re: When adding millions of rows at once, getting out of disk space errors
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2009-02-18 at 12:55 -0800, Mike Christensen wrote:
> I have well over 50 gigs free on that drive..  I doubt it.

Are you sure the pg data directory is on the drive you think it is?  Are
you doing alot of deletes or are you merely inserting?  Are you doing
any sorting and therefore running out of temp space in your tmp
partition [supposition, I've run into something like this before, but
not specifically with Postgres].

-Mark