Re: pg_restore --multi-thread

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: pg_restore --multi-thread
Дата
Re: pg_restore --multi-thread
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2009-02-12 at 11:47 -0500, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> >> How about calling it --num-connections or something like that?  I agree
> >> with Peter that "thread" is not the best terminology on platforms where
> >> there is no threading involved.
> >>

> > --num-workers or --num-connections would both work.
> >

> *shrug* whatever. What should the short option be (if any?). -n is
> taken, so -N ?

Works for me.

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -
http://www.commandprompt.com/ The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: pg_restore --multi-thread
От: "Dickson S. Guedes"
Сообщение: 64 bit PostgreSQL 8.3.6 build on AIX 5300 with GCC 4.2.0 - fail on pg_regress