Re: new GUC var: autovacuum_process_all_tables

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: new GUC var: autovacuum_process_all_tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> It'd make more sense to put the effort into developing
> better scheduling control over autovacuum, such as a concept of
> maintenance windows.

We need that as well, not instead of.

People want to be able to specify (as an example)
* autovac these problem tables anytime required
* for all other tables disable AV, except on sundays [non-busy-times]

If we're going to build in scheduling featured for AV, I'd like to make
those scheduling features available to user defined tasks also. No need
to limit ourselves to just AV.

Сообщение: Re: new GUC var: autovacuum_process_all_tables
Сообщение: Re: new GUC var: autovacuum_process_all_tables