Re: [pgsql-www] where can I get the new logo in bigger size?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] where can I get the new logo in bigger size?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 2009-02-04 at 11:45 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 9:33 PM, damien@dalibo.info
> <damien@dalibo.info> wrote:

> The light blue is meant to be a gradient rather than a solid colour
> (that's what gives the website banner the slight shine). On some of
> the artwork we've used though, it's been modified to a shade from
> somewhere in the middle of that gradient.

It should be noted that the United States community sign matches the
elephant lines but not the colors. We use a gradient sign.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org
   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/