Re: Anyone do video streaming / podcasting?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Anyone do video streaming / podcasting?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
> Josh,
>
> > Oh! well PGEast/West uses a Panasonic GS90P. Seems to do the job just
> > fine.
>
> Yes?  How did you deal with mikes?

We just recording directly to the mic on the camera. The downside is you
will pick up the environmental noise but it wasn't bad. There are
other's that would allow direct av in for the sound I am sure.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org
   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/