Re: an other provokative question??

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: an other provokative question??
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Erik Jones <erik@myemma.com> writes:
> I'm curious, given that Postgres wasn't even an SQL-centric database
> when the original project ended, how much of the current Postgres
> code base still contains code from the original project before the
> incorporation of SQl rename to PostgreSQL?

You can still find a lot of code in the current CVS that has obvious
ancestry in Postgres v4r2.  I think there might not be too many lines
that have never been changed at all, but nobody who could read C would
have any problem detecting the relationship.

Elein might have more to say on the point... I'm just a newbie.