Re: array_agg for 8.3

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: array_agg for 8.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 13:40 -0500, Faheem Mitha wrote:
> In any case, I don't have admin permissions on the machine I'm trying to
> install it to.

At absolute minimum, you need PostgreSQL superuser privileges. If you
don't, you need to set up a new PostgreSQL instance (which you can do as
a normal non-root user), and then you will have superuser privileges for
your own instance.

If you do have PostgreSQL superuser privileges, but not root on the
machine, you can install the module to some other location by changing
some paths around, although that might be slightly ugly.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis