Re: Server crash with older tzload library

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Server crash with older tzload library
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> OK, I'm going to double-check that and then back-patch the current
> tzcode files.

Oh, wait, belay that.  If we do that, we will be retroactively breaking
the no-working-64-bit-integer-type support in the older branches.
Probably not a good thing to do in minor releases.  I guess we'll just
have to wait and see if any problems get reported.  I can't see going
to the effort of making the new tzcode stuff behave gracefully without
int64.