Re: Hot standby and b-tree killed items

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Hot standby and b-tree killed items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 14:23 -0600, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> > I guess making it that SQLSTATE would make it simpler to understand
> why
> > the error occurs and also how to handle it (i.e. resubmit).
>
> Precisely.

Just confirming I will implement the SQLSTATE as requested.

I recognize my own and Greg's arguments that the match is not perfect,
but the Standard isn't clear on this and Kevin's interpretation is the
more useful behaviour for developers.

Сообщение: Re: Sync Rep: First Thoughts on Code
Сообщение: Re: Sync Rep: First Thoughts on Code