Re: Preventing index scans for non-recoverable index AMs

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Preventing index scans for non-recoverable index AMs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2008-12-17 at 18:09 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Are we really releasing an index type without recoverability for 8.4?
> Will this be in /contrib?

Worse than that, I'm talking about hash indexes (which are already here,
without WAL)

I would not contemplate a new index type without WAL.

Сообщение: Re: Preventing index scans for non-recoverable index AMs
Сообщение: Re: Preventing index scans for non-recoverable index AMs