PostgreSQL Conference East: Help us decide!

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема PostgreSQL Conference East: Help us decide!
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
The premiere United States PostgreSQL Conference series is underway and
planning its East Coast event for 2009. The current location appears to
be set in Philadelphia but we need your help!

We are asking community members, professional developers, partners,
sponsors and anyone else who is interested in the success of this great
educational, networking and community building event to help by
completing a very short survey.

The survey:
When should PostgreSQL Conference: East 2009 happen?

Can be found here and will only take 5 minutes of your time:

http://www.postgresqlconference.org/2009/east/

Thank you to all who help us make these conferences a great success!

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL
   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: