Re: [Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] spreading the word on new PostgreSQL software appliance]

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] spreading the word on new PostgreSQL software appliance]
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> Tom,
>
> > I'm not entirely sure what the guidelines for listing on our downloads
> > page ought to be, but I think we should have some.  At minimum a
> > representative on pgsql-packagers.
>
> That seems reasonable.  Should we invite them to list a technical contact
> for -packagers?

I don't have a problem with this.

Is it an invite or a requirement?

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/  The PostgreSQL
Company,serving since 1997

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] spreading the word on new PostgreSQL software appliance]
Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] spreading the word on new PostgreSQL software appliance]