Re: Simple postgresql.conf wizard

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Simple postgresql.conf wizard
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2008-12-04 at 10:55 -0800, Ron Mayer wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > Although I get your point, that is a job for sqllite not postgresql.
> > PostgreSQL is not a end all be all solution and it is definitely not
> > designed to be "embedded" which is essentially what you are suggesting
> > with that kind of configuration.
>
> But these sales people are selling a postgres based product. It'd be
> both much less convincing to demo a different application stack; as
> well as not a very productive use of the developer's time.

Fair enough, then make sure you are demoing on a platform that can
handle PostgreSQL :)

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/  The PostgreSQL
Company,serving since 1997

От: Ron Mayer
Сообщение: Re: Simple postgresql.conf wizard
От: tmp
Сообщение: Re: Optimizing DISTINCT with LIMIT