Re: Segmentation fault with 8.3 FTS ISpell

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Segmentation fault with 8.3 FTS ISpell
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hannes Dorbath <light@theendofthetunnel.de> writes:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> Can you please provide a backtrace from gdb?

> I hope that contains it: http://theendofthetunnel.de/backtrace.log

Hmmm --- one thing that jumps out at me is that SplitToVariants assumes
(in four places) that the SplitVar.stem arrays can't overflow.  Now 1024
entries does sound like plenty, but perhaps a malformed dictionary could
cause the code to overrun that?  Or an extremely long input word?
Personally I'd put some checks on nstem in there ...