Re: What's going on with pgfoundry?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: What's going on with pgfoundry?
Дата
Re: What's going on with pgfoundry?  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2008-11-26 at 18:06 -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> > Since were chatting :P. My vote would be to move everything back to port
> > 22 and force key based auth only.
>
> How does that work?  Does that kill the script kiddies in their tracks?  I'm
> guessing so, but had never thought to try it ...

Well they can still talk to the port of course but its irrelevant
because unless they have an ssh key, they aren't getting in. Period.

> How would someone upload their key if they don't have access?  Some sort of web
> interface?  One wouldn't want to throw extra admin overhead if it can be
> avoided ...

See other comment on this.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/  The PostgreSQL
Company,serving since 1997

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: What's going on with pgfoundry?