Re: Re: Escaping strings for inclusion into SQL queries

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: Escaping strings for inclusion into SQL queries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> A bug indeed.

>  <xd>{xddouble} {
> -                                       addlit(yytext, yyleng-1);
> +                                       addlit(yytext+1, yyleng-1);
>                                 }

I don't follow.  xddouble can only expand to two quote marks, so how
does it matter which one we use as the result?  This seems unlikely
to change the behavior.  If it does, I think the real bug is elsewhere.

I do see a bug here --- I get

regression=# select """";
NOTICE:  identifier """ [ lots o' rubouts ] @;�" will be truncated to
""""