Re: auto_explain contrib moudle

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: auto_explain contrib moudle
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2008-11-07 at 18:03 +0200, Martin Pihlak wrote:
> Another thing is a feature I am interested in -- ability to auto-explain statements
> execututed from within functions. I'm thinking of adding an extra boolean GUC --
> "explain.log_nested_statements" (defaults to false). Quick test seems to give
> expected results, but there maybe something I missed.

Thanks.

I applied this patch for log_nested_statements and I merged with HEAD.
Current patch attached.

One thing I'm unsure of (this question is for ITAGAKI Takahiro): why is
it necessary to define a new function DefineCustomVariable(), when there
are already functions DefineCustomBoolVariable() and
DefineCustomIntVariable()?

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Patch for SQL-Standard Interval output and decoupling DateStyle from IntervalStyle
Сообщение: Re: Patch for SQL-Standard Interval output and decoupling DateStyle from IntervalStyle