Re: Proposed Patch to Improve Performance of Multi-Batch Hash Join for Skewed Data Sets

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Proposed Patch to Improve Performance of Multi-Batch Hash Join for Skewed Data Sets
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 15:33 -0700, Joshua Tolley wrote:

> Stay tuned.

Minor question on this patch. AFAICS there is another patch that seems
to be aiming at exactly the same use case. Jonah's Bloom filter patch.

Shouldn't we have a dust off to see which one is best? Or at least a
discussion to test whether they overlap? Perhaps you already did that
and I missed it because I'm not very tuned in on this thread.