Multiple postmaster installation with RPMs

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Multiple postmaster installation with RPMs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
(Sorry for the cross posting)

Command Prompt is sponsoring "multiple PostgreSQL version installation
with RPMs" project, which has been in my todo list for a really long
time. The aim is to be able to install different PostgreSQL versions
with RPMs, like Debian folks have been doing for a long time.

We will distribute the RPMs using PostgreSQL yum repository
(http://yum.pgsqlrpms.org), once we are done.

If you want to contribute either with patches, or with ideas, or with
testing, or anything else, please join our mailing list: