Re: Bitmap Indexes patch (was Re: Bitmap Indexes: request for feedback)

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Bitmap Indexes patch (was Re: Bitmap Indexes: request for feedback)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2008-11-03 at 16:53 -0700, Vladimir Sitnikov wrote:

> The major thing there is to get the modifications right. There is no
> much sense in reviewing "wrong" code against "locking issues".

I didn't say there were no other bugs, nor would I know, only that I had
reviewed the locking issues specifically because of the possible effects
on Hot Standby. I haven't seen any problems that would be caused by
locking. In general, all aspects of code needs to be checked, especially
if there are bugs, else how would you resolve them?