Re: Enable pl/python to return records based on multiple OUT params

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: Enable pl/python to return records based on multiple OUT params
Дата
Re: Enable pl/python to return records based on multiple OUT params  ("David Blewett" <david@dawninglight.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 2008-11-01 at 06:13 +0200, Hannu Krosing wrote:
> attached is a patch which enables plpython to recognize function with
> multiple OUT params as returning a record

Overrides previous patch.

Fixed some bugs, added regression tests.

> This version is quite rough, though passes tests here.
>
> I will clean it up more during commitfest.

probably still more things to do

Hannu Krosing   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com
PostgreSQL Scalability and Availability
   Services, Consulting and Training

Вложения

От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Allow SQL-language functions to return the output of an