Re: createlang failed!

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: createlang failed!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"John Liu" <johnl@emrx.com> writes:
> Thanks, fixed. The problem was
> caused -
> there's a postgreSQL came with the
> Redhat server, but I tried to install one
> only used by a specific user, I set
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH in this user's profile.
> pg_config --pkglibdir points to the correct
> lib dir, but when I run createlang plpgsql template1
> it keeps failed.

I suspect that the linker is ignoring LD_LIBRARY_PATH in favor of the
ldconfig path.  Or it might just be that you neglected to ensure that
LD_LIBRARY_PATH is actually set in the environment of the running
postmaster.

Сообщение: Re: Generate user/group sysids from a sequence?
Сообщение: Re: Generate user/group sysids from a sequence?