Re: [HACKERS] Infrastructure changes for recovery

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Infrastructure changes for recovery
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 09:05 +0100, Simon Riggs wrote:

> Feels like I should shutdown the bgwriter after recovery and then
> allow it to be cranked up again after normal processing starts, and do
> all of this through postmaster state changes. That way bgwriter
> doesn't need to do a dynamic state change.

This approach appears to be working nicely so far. Some ugly bits of
former patch removed.

Patch passes basic tests and changes state cleanly.

Restarting test cycle on this patch now, confirm tomorrow.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Infrastructure changes for recovery
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Infrastructure changes for recovery