Re: Rethinking opclass member checks and dependency strength

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Rethinking opclass member checks and dependency strength
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hamid Akhtar <hamid.akhtar@gmail.com> writes:
> I've gone through the patch and applied on the master branch, other than a few hunks, and whether as suggested
upthread,the default case for "switch (op->number)" should throw an error or not, I found that bloom regression is
crashing.
> -------------
> test bloom                        ... FAILED (test process exited with exit code 2)       20 ms

Hmm ... I think you must have done something wrong.  For me,
am-check-members-callback-5.patch still applies cleanly (just a few
small offsets), and it passes that test as well as the rest of
check-world.  The cfbot agrees [1].

Maybe you didn't "make clean" before rebuilding?

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://travis-ci.org/github/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/builds/712599990

От: James Coleman
Сообщение: Re: 13dev failed assert: comparetup_index_btree(): ItemPointer values should never be equal
От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: 13dev failed assert: comparetup_index_btree(): ItemPointer values should never be equal