Re: Synchronous Log Shipping Replication

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Synchronous Log Shipping Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2008-09-10 at 17:57 +0900, Fujii Masao wrote:

>      I cannot accept that WAL sender is blocked for initial setup.

Yes, very important point. We definitely agree on that. The primary must
be able to continue working while all this setup is happening. No tables
are locked, all commits are allowed etc..

Сообщение: Re: Synchronous Log Shipping Replication
Сообщение: Re: Synchronous Log Shipping Replication