Re: Large number of tables slow insert

От tls.wydd@free.fr
Тема Re: Large number of tables slow insert
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On this smaller test, the indexes are over the allowed memory size (I've got
over 400.000 readings per sensor) so they are mostly written in disk. And on the
big test, I had small indexes (< page_size) because I only had about 5-10 rows
per table, thus it was 3000*8kb = 24mb which is lower than the allowed memory.

btw which is the conf parameter that contains the previously read indexes ?

I cannot do test this weekend because I do not have access to the machine but I
will try on monday some tests.

Thanks for your answers thought