Re: [HACKERS] ANSI SQL compliance

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] ANSI SQL compliance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jernej Zajc <jernej@4u.net> writes:
> is there any rough estimate of when Postgres ANSI SQL compliance
> is planned to be implemented? Will it be in 6.6, 6.7, or later?

What do you define as "ANSI compliance"?

There isn't any master plan that says "we will have every single
SQL92 feature implemented by release N".  (In fact, as far as I
can tell there's no master plan at all ;-).)  If there are particular
features you're in need of, mentioning what they are might help
push up their priorities in the minds of the developers.