Re: LWLock/ShmemIndex startup question

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: LWLock/ShmemIndex startup question
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Manfred Spraul <manfred@colorfullife.com> writes:
> What are the chances for Win64 support? sizeof(unsigned long) remains 4,
> sizeof(void*) is 8.

If you can tell me what type Datum should be (unsigned long long
maybe?), we could probably handle that.  It was a pretty brain-dead
combination of choices on Microsoft's part though ... offhand I can
think of no other platform where pointer and long are not the same
size.  There are probably a few other places besides the Datum typedef
that will need adjustment for this, but I can't think of any showstoppers.

Сообщение: Re: LWLock/ShmemIndex startup question
Сообщение: Re: LWLock/ShmemIndex startup question