Re: API change advice: Passing plan invalidation info from the rewriter into the planner?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: API change advice: Passing plan invalidation info from the rewriter into the planner?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I've uploaded the latest patch, rebased against master, with my changes
> to here: http://snowman.net/~sfrost/rls_ringerc_sf.patch.gz as I don't
> believe it'd clear the mailing list (it's 29k).

Please actually post it, for the archives' sake.  29k is far below the
list limit.  (Which I don't know exactly what it is ... but certainly
in the hundreds of KB.)

> I'll take a look at changing the cache key to include user ID and
> ripping out the plan invalidation logic from the current patch tomorrow
> but I seriously doubt I'll be able to get all of that done in the next
> day or two.

TBH I think we are up against the deadline.  April 15 was the agreed-to
drop dead date for pushing new features into 9.4.