Re: [HACKERS] get_relation_stats_hook()

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: [HACKERS] get_relation_stats_hook()
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 16:37 +0100, Simon Riggs wrote:

> I'll submit the fully working plugin once we've stabilised the API. It's
> designed as a contrib module, so it can go in pgfoundry or contrib.

OK, here's fully working plugin, plus API patch.

I expect to open a pgfoundry project for the plugin, but will wait for
the main patch review.

I've tried the APIs three different ways and this seems cleanest and
most widely applicable approach. It's possible to add calls in more
places, but I haven't done this for reasons discussed previously.

Вложения