Re: Windows + IP6 progress

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Windows + IP6 progress
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> . what do we do about the getaddrinfo test? I'm almost inclined not to
> do it on windows, and assume that if we have ws2_32.dll we have it.

There's something mighty fishy about that.  AC_REPLACE_FUNCS works on
Windows for the other cases it's used for (no?), so what's different
about getaddrinfo?  Perhaps Microsoft has #define'd that name as
something else, or some equally ugly crock?  It'd be useful to look into
their header files and see exactly how and where getaddrinfo is
declared.