Re: [HACKERS] Bug with pg_basebackup and 'shared' tablespace

От Pierre Ducroquet
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Bug with pg_basebackup and 'shared' tablespace
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Bug with pg_basebackup and 'shared' tablespace  (Martín Marqués <martin.marques@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 6:01:43 PM CEST you wrote:
> > On 15 May 2017, at 07:26, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>
> > wrote:>
> > On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 2:28 AM, Pierre Ducroquet <p.psql@pinaraf.info>
wrote:
> >> I will submit this patch in the current commit fest.
> >
> > I have not spotted any flaws in the refactored logic.
>
> This patch no longer applies, could you take a look at it and submit a new
> version rebased on top of HEAD?
>
> cheers ./daniel

Hi

All my apologies for the schockingly long time with no answer on this topic.
Attached to this email is the new version of the patch, checked against HEAD
and REL_10_STABLE, with the small change required by Michael (affect true/
false to the boolean instead of 1/0) applied.
I will do my best to help review some patches in the current CF.

 Pierre