Re: BUG #15367: Crash in pg_fe_scram_free when using foreign tables

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15367: Crash in pg_fe_scram_free when using foreign tables
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I wrote:
> Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk> writes:
>> It seems to have failed on gaur (HP-UX 10.20 gcc 3.4.6 HPPA) too?

> Yeah, that came in right after I sent this :-(

>> or do we not care about that?

> Well, I care, but if I can't fix it then we'll just have to drop
> this animal.  I've not studied the docs yet to see if there's a
> solution.

Ugh ... anole just reported in with the same issue, which means it
exists on HP-UX versions that people might still care about in
practice.

I still haven't looked for a fix (real life has intruded more than
usual right at the moment).

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15376: Postgres sql 9.4.19 pg_upgrade stops with error Thesource cluster was not shut down cleanly.
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15376: Postgres sql 9.4.19 pg_upgrade stops with error Thesource cluster was not shut down cleanly.