Re: Booth Swag

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Booth Swag
Дата
Re: Booth Swag  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Re: Booth Swag  ("Richard Broersma" <richard.broersma@gmail.com>)
Re: Booth Swag  (David Fetter <david@fetter.org>)
Список pgsql-advocacy

On Thu, 2008-06-12 at 09:58 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Josh,

> Actually, I don't think that the USB sticks will generate much donation
> revenue that we wouldn't have already gotten through pins and t-shirts.  I'd
> say an extra $100 per conference, tops.

> That doesn't mean they're not worth it.

Hmm to me it does. At least in comparison to other things. If we really
think we can't get good donations for USB sticks, I question the
expense. Especially when (as you say and are correct) we already
generate good donations, and feedback from other less expensive but
equally useful items.

For example, it may make more sense to get some collared shirts instead.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake