Re: pgagent installed, but where?

От novnov
Тема Re: pgagent installed, but where?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I was using pgadmin 1.6.1 before, bundled with the windows postgres 8.2 I
have installed, now I've installed 1.6.3 separately, which seems to include
pgagent by default. Now both pgadmin installs show a jobs folder; not sure
if I could have missed that before or if the pgadmin 1.6.3 changed
something. Still no schema showing for pgagent. Not sure anyone needs to
comment on this, but while issue seems to be solved, would like to know, is
the schema supposed to be somewhere?