Re: Git access?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Git access?
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Fri, 2008-06-06 at 13:54 +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 5. Juni 2008 schrieb David Fetter:
> > How do I get access to create git repositories on git.postgresql.org?

> The plan is to try out gitosis for account management.  I have no experience
> with this, so we'd need to play around with it first.

Peter,

Just FYI if you find you don't like that direction, let me know and I
would gladly show you how I did it for pgweb with SVN... I believe it
would work out of the box for the git stuff.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Ask for Help on Improving the FreeBSD FAQ
Сообщение: Re: Ask for Help on Improving the FreeBSD FAQ