Re: Negotiating the SCRAM channel binding type

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Negotiating the SCRAM channel binding type
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> writes:
> Sorry, I see now that there was indeed a test for
> scram_channel_binding='', which meant "no channel binding". That was
> confusing, I assumed '' was the default.

Ugh, it isn't?  There's a general principle in libpq that setting a
parameter to an empty string is the same as leaving it unset.  I think
violating that pattern is a bad idea.

Сообщение: Re: Negotiating the SCRAM channel binding type
Сообщение: Re: Negotiating the SCRAM channel binding type