Re: pgsql/. configure configure.in

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql/. configure configure.in
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> I didn't see this, so let's leave RC1 as a -hackers limited announce, and
> we'll roll RC2 for a more general announce tomorrow?  In fact, if you are
> comfortable with it, I'll roll it tonight and announce tomorrow?

We have those two reports from Trond about autoconf problems with recent
gcc releases.  I think it would be nice to try to fix those and then
wrap an RC2.

Peter, I was deferring to you on those, but if you don't have time today
I'll see what I can do.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql/. configure configure.in
Сообщение: Re: pgsql/. configure configure.in